I loved it. I have laughed a lot. It was not kept silent and answered to everything. It has no shame. I am sure that he will learn English in a few months. Jajaja
He really has a nerve! Ha ha ha
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yeah! 👏👏👏 We are in the same boat! 😜
I had seen before and I laughed very much when I saw it. It´s really funny. He looks very happy!!!
I loved it. I have laughed a lot. It was not kept silent and answered to everything. It has no shame. I am sure that he will learn English in a few months. Jajaja
ReplyDeleteHe really has a nerve! Ha ha ha
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah! 👏👏👏 We are in the same boat! 😜
ReplyDeleteI had seen before and I laughed very much when I saw it. It´s really funny. He looks very happy!!!
ReplyDelete