At work, we are likely to be afraid when we have to speak English with
native people, but if we follow these tips, we will have effective
communication. Why not try it?
I like the post although I think that these tips are more useful for businessmen. Currently I have a teenager Hungarian in my house and he speaks very well. I speak with clarity, slowly and I take a lot breath but he understands me with difficult. I need improve my english.
Very useful Cristina!!! I like it, She espeaks very slowly and I can understand very well. I guess that it would be very interesting to read the book,as well.
I like the post although I think that these tips are more useful for businessmen. Currently I have a teenager Hungarian in my house and he speaks very well. I speak with clarity, slowly and I take a lot breath but he understands me with difficult. I need improve my english.
ReplyDeleteVery useful Cristina!!! I like it, She espeaks very slowly and I can understand very well. I guess that it would be very interesting to read the book,as well.
ReplyDelete